ENERGY MASTER PLANNING
We can provide an elaborative and practical roadmap to a sustainable and ‘future-proofed’
built environment at both the site and building level. Our Energy Master Planning Consulting
can help you to:
• Gather, monitor, and quantify the current energy status (Demand side) of your site in terms of thermal, electrical, and transport to help meet predicted reduction goals,
• Quantifying opportunities for energy conservation measures and integrate reduction technologies,
• Identify existing renewable energy sources with simulation tools and integrating generation technologies at the district at any scale,
• We develop environmental friendly public transportation, walking, and cycling alternatives to reduce motor vehicle dependency,
• Create a register of opportunities for user engagement.
• Future-proof against adverse weather predictions or extreme weather events.
• Ensure worker comfort and health while reducing energy usage.
• Assess and determine the environmental impact of new/planned developments.