An energy-related feasibility report is a document that assesses energy-related technologies
and potential solutions to the defined problem, needs, or opportunity. To reduce risk and
ensure viability, it is important to evaluate the site and financial feasibility of the
project in the development process, before preparing a system design, entering into
contracts, or purchasing equipment.
Our energy consultants and engineers:
• Identify the key parameters of energy efficiency upgrades, including estimated savings and up-front costs associated with your facility
• Identify all of the alternative solutions and review each solution’s feasibility
• Identify all possible risks and issues with each solution
• Identify the funding or rebates are available to offset upfront costs
• Document the results in a feasibility report.